handdator

Visa fullständig version : Vibrationsdämpning av bensinmotor

Ekis
2008-02-21, 18:48
Min motor går ganska hårt. Finns det några bra ideer hur man kan vibrationsdämpa motorn? Den sitter på fyra aluminium "stolpar". Länkar till vad man kan köpa?

bokis
2008-02-21, 19:00
Tror inte på gummiupphängningar i någon form tyvärr..
De kan ta bort endel vid vissa varvtal men förstärka vid andra..
Ett sätt att bli kvitt en del av vibrationerna är att ha ett litet svänghjul eller en tung APC prop med en spinner..Funkar faktiskt bra..
Det man mister är rappheten vid gaspådrag men man vinner en lugnare gång.

Ekis
2008-02-21, 19:13
Jag har en träprop nu så en tyngre prop är en enkel ide' att testa.

Nyroth
2008-02-21, 21:39
Hej!
Motor, propeller samt typ av avgas system underlättar för att ge konstuktiva förslag.

Mvh,
Nyroth

Ludde
2008-02-22, 15:24
Jorrå hjälp finns :-)

Merle Hyde tillverkar fästenn som funkar.. Hyde Soft Mounts.

svaret jag fick när jag fråga om fäste till min DL-50 snurra...

Hi Anders, Thanks for e-mail. I'm not on the internet so I cannot access web sites to look at specs and etc.. If the DL-50 has same physical features as the DA50 that is good. The mounts I normally build for the DA50 typically uses the stand-offs that position the rear of the carb. just slightly forward of the front surface of the mount. The mount is my DA-50 Type "B", i.e. for use without a nose ring - modelers love it - I typically get reports of no more loose cowl screws - quiet operations - long airborne equipment life. The mount is 1" thick - diameter is around 5" - with a flatten portion on the top to provide inside cowl clearance that is often necessary with some aircraft. The mount may be larger than your firewall - this is okay - the mount to firewall attachment bolt pattern is slightly inboard of the engine stand off bolt pattern - so if the engine will hard mount to the firewall - the mount will work for you. The mount simply cannot be larger that the inside of the cowl. The mount has a large internal center cut out for throttle and choke linkage to pass thru the center of the mount. Again, the thickess is 1" - so if you are hard mounted the firewall will have to be repositioned rearward by approximately 1" to provide proper spinner clearance. If your firewall is the adjustable "extended box" type this should not be a problem for you. If the firewall is aircraft former F1 then other modifications would be required - easier said than done - but to use my mounts most flyers consider the extra effort is well worth it.. These mounts are all custom built and take me toooooo long to build - 10 to 15 hours - so I price them at $160 - overseas "Express Mail" shipping typically $25 - Total $185.00. I am not set up to take credit cards, so overseas customer normally make a bank wire transfer or send me a USD check or mail USD/money to me. I rarely advertise - but I guess you have heard about me some way!!! My mounts have become popular around the world mostly by one satisfied customer telling another. My son is Chip Hyde - he is mostly known because of aerobatics (F3A) and Giant Scales - TOC winner a few times - his planes always had one of my mounts in it. Actually it is because of Chip that I decided to attempt soft mounting, in various ways over 25 years ago - I do have a mount that actually works and last a very long time - one mount was flown by a few owners over 7000 flights!!! (this is unreal!!! Best Regards, Merle Hyde 3 Golf View DriveHenderson, NV 89074 - USAph/fax 702-269-7829

FullKontroll
2008-02-23, 17:05
Är det vid tomgång den vibrerar? Eller exakt hur vibrerar den?
En kärra utan vingar som man drar igång motorn på vibrerar utav bara ()/&(/.

Du kan alltid prova att senarelägga förtändningen lite genom att flytta sensorn från CDI boxen så att tändningen senareläggs.

Du får du lägre tomgång och lättare att starta den, men du tappar lite toppvarv, men oftast gör det inget.

Mvh/Stefan Kula, Full Kontroll