handdator

Visa fullständig version : BADASS

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-05-29, 01:30
Hi guys, this is Snap A Saurus here, I met Wesse, Slamis and Ove at the Joe Nall in the USA and we had a good time, I just wanted to say hi to all the Swedes, I just hope they are not as crazy as Wesse, I fly gas powered airplanes, very large gas powered airplanes, I can't figure how to post a pic here!!!
Elie

wesse
2008-05-29, 07:05
Hi snapp man nice to see you here is only hard man in this place :D It´s what you call Bad ass :lol: You is a real Swedish man and must come over here to fly sometime in your life :D I think mr Owe sent you the memberchips card in soon.....

Welcome to Sweden Snapp Man

//wesse

uffe olsson
2008-05-29, 07:28
Hi welcome to RCFF , i saw you flying on Wesses movie, and you fly wery good, and have a nice plane.
Uffe.

Sigun
2008-05-29, 07:30
Hello Eli.. and welcome to swedens greatest RC-forum :) I suppose you have some problems reading swedish so here is a link to google translate so that you will get this site translated from swedish to english :)

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rcflyg.se%2F&hl=sv&ie=UTF8&sl=sv&tl=en

Save this link in your favorite bookmarks and you will always have an english version of this site at your hands.

To add a picture to your profile go to your "members profile" in the top section of the homepage and add either a picture that you have stored on the internet or directly from you computer.

Welcome to the forum
/Martin

TOBBE2
2008-05-29, 09:02
Hello and welcom to rcff :) i fly gas spitfire and cessna +gas heli from TOBBE2

Glawe
2008-05-29, 09:07
Hello and welcome to rcff Eli! :)

Can you recomend any good flying site in Florida ? Im going there in a few weeks.

AM
2008-05-29, 09:27
Hi Elie,
We are very happy to have you as a member and to say Welcome to RCFF!

We all hope you will feel home here.

Best Regards
Ove

DontHitMe
2008-05-29, 10:31
Hi Elie, and welcome to our community!

I really enjoyed your flying in Wesses movies! ;)
Big plane, big engine and alots of smoke. Yeeeaa!!!

Can you please come to sweden and teach us some snapp-a-sourus tricks??
:D

Best regards.

TomasE
2008-05-29, 11:22
Hi Elie.

Welcome to the hard mens place :D :D

The only thing I wanna se on movie now are when
Wesse or Slammis are doing the snapp-a-sourus take-off.

Go for it.

Best regards
TomasE

Mikey
2008-05-29, 12:06
Hi Elie ”Snap-A-Saurus”

Welcome to the Swedish community for model flying.

I just have to say like all the others great flying at the “Nall”

And just as Wesse wrote is that you have to come here and fly with us in Sweden.

And, as an opportunity, so we will just in our club to have a meeting now in week 29. Not as large as Nall, yet!
Welcome and fly and be together and have fun.

Posting pictures on this site!

To post pictures on this site you have to link to another site where the picture is.
Simply click on the img button twice then and the link to the picture between the two img areas.
Example: http://www. And the address link to the picture

Best regards
Mikey

ListKid
2008-05-29, 19:17
Welcome!

Finally another one beside me who like'em big

This is my gas aerobatic...

http://www.ripamfk.com/ripamfk/ripaweb.nsf/View001/070602-2a/$FILE/070602-2a.JPG

8)

QatHome
2008-05-30, 00:22
Welcome to the forum, I really enjoyed the video of your flying at Joe Nall and hope to see more.

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-05-30, 02:32

Can you recomend any good flying site in Florida ? Im going there in a few weeks.
Hi Glawe
I am about 1300 miles from Florida but I recommend posting in this thread on the Flying Giants, these guys will be able to help you, they are good people and are all over Florida
http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/fg89/27021-florida-freestyle-aerobatics-association-ffaa.html

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-05-30, 02:50
Hello my Swedish friends and thanks for the warm welcome, that's very nice of you, I hope someday I get to travel to Sweeden and meet all of you, I have no doubt I will have a good time.
I will be posting pictures, videos and interesting links, I hope you will like them, I hope to be a regular on this website and thanks again
Elie
http://www.eliehouayes.com/tailgrable%20le2.wmv
http://www.eliehouayes.com/ElieNall.wmv

Glawe
2008-05-30, 09:37

Hi Glawe
I am about 1300 miles from Florida but I recommend posting in this thread on the Flying Giants, these guys will be able to help you, they are good people and are all over Florida
http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/fg89/27021-florida-freestyle-aerobatics-association-ffaa.html

Thank you,

Id love to go see some of those ridiculously big planes :)

Oh, and its 7875km (about 4900 miles) to Florida from where i live, according to googlemaps :)

kenneth67
2008-05-30, 20:17
welcome snap! nice to have you here !
and glad to see that you survived from wesses visit ....hehe
hope you like it here and pssst!! tell all the others to ;)
here is a link to casselby he flyes big plans at our club ..
maybe not as big as yours but he sure got the skills for it !! YouTube - Above All Yak 54 100CC

Ålänning
2008-05-30, 20:49
Hi Snap!

Welcome to a fantastic forum, you guys seems to have a pretty relaxed
and nice atmosphere over there on meetings etc (at least what the videos
tells me :D). That Red Bull Edge 540 is damn good! Like those. Aresti or
what is it?

/MickeM
Not a Swede, but an islander and we all do everything "by the book" :roll:

Poteta
2008-05-30, 21:20
Hi there Snap!
I´ve promised myself to never visit USA, it seems like all of you are as crazy as Wesse and I´m in fact a little scared of him... ;)

Nice to have a real hard man here, you´re welcome!

Best regards, Poteta.

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-05-31, 02:40
Glawe, Those ridicoulous big airplanes are a lot of fun and are much easier to fly than the smaller ones, you just have to get over the size and you're fine.

kenneth67, actually I only saw Wesse and Co for a very short time, imagine if I was to hang with him longer, God knows what will happen, I think the world is safer without me and Wesse together.

Ålänningens, thanks for the welcome, what you saw in Wesse's video is more or less typical of what we do at most events I attend.
Nice video, I like the rudder grabbing, I personally stopped doing it because it is illegal here and I could get in trouble.

Poteta, I don't think anybody is as crazy as Wesse, maybe me a little close only, come to the States, you will have a lot of fun, I promise.

Elie

Glawe
2008-05-31, 09:01
Glawe, Those ridicoulous big airplanes are a lot of fun and are much easier to fly than the smaller ones, you just have to get over the size and you're fine.
Elie

It's not just the size i would have to get over. Its the price tag. When you have a wife and a one year old kid at home its a bit hard, but absolutely. I would love one of thoose one day. :)

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-06-01, 02:49
Windy day flying, watch the end, now that's a hardman landing.

http://www.flyinggiants.com/gallery/data/504/50_picnictf.wmv

Strömquist
2008-06-01, 09:38
Hey Snap and welcome to the forum.

By the way, you don't land an aeroplane like that, that's reserved for helicopters. :)

/Bengan

Glawe
2008-06-01, 09:41
Hmm.. Is it just me that is getting this error when trying to watch ?

We're sorry, The link you have followed is hotlinked. Please visit FlyingGiants.com to view this content.

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-06-01, 14:27
Hey Snap and welcome to the forum.

By the way, you don't land an aeroplane like that, that's reserved for helicopters. :)

/Bengan
Strömquist
Thanks for the welcome, My planes spend most of their lives like a helicopter.

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-06-01, 14:28
Hmm.. Is it just me that is getting this error when trying to watch ?

We're sorry, The link you have followed is hotlinked. Please visit FlyingGiants.com to view this content.
Glawe, you have to join the Flying Giants, the hardman place to view the video.

Glawe
2008-06-01, 14:59
Erhm.. Ofcource... Now why didnt i think of that ? :)

Strömquist
2008-06-01, 16:28
Just rightklick on the link, and choose "save as"

/Bengan

mulder
2008-06-01, 19:50
Hi.

Props are for boats.
I give you a link to Jet Sweden.
www.jetsweden.com
/Mikael

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-06-05, 02:04
Hi.

Props are for boats.
www.jetsweden.com
/Mikael
I agree, check this
http://share.ovi.com/media/mikedannielle.public/mikedannielle.10808

mulder
2008-06-05, 05:36
Hi.

Props are for boats.
www.jetsweden.com
/Mikael
I agree, check this
http://share.ovi.com/media/mikedannielle.public/mikedannielle.10808

Heavy good boats :badgrin: /Mikael

hakank
2008-06-09, 15:30
It's not just the size i would have to get over. Its the price tag. When you have a wife and a one year old kid at home its a bit hard, but absolutely. I would love one of thoose one day. :)

Prioritization.. ;)

/Håkan

kenneth67
2008-06-09, 20:39
Prioritization.. ;)

/Håkanhmm tryed to say that but it did not come out as it should !!!
wonder what happened to snap ...? maybe got scared of by jets and helis...;)

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-06-10, 00:01
I'm here, not much action right now just normal weekend flying and maintenance until the big ones start, the big Edge I put in the water is back in business and flying, I am also building the Bill Hemple 50% Cub.
I will have a big event at my club, Aug 1, 2, and 3, we will have a pig roast, we cook a big pig for about 10 hours, later we have a big party at my house with food and entertainment, it will be fun.

wesse
2008-06-10, 00:04
I'm here, not much action right now just normal weekend flying and maintenance until the big ones start, the big Edge I put in the water is back in business and flying, I am also building the Bill Hemple 50% Cub.
I will have a big event at my club, Aug 1, 2, and 3, we will have a pig roast, we cook a big pig for about 10 hours, later we have a big party at my house with food and entertainment, it will be fun.

okey thats nice but only one pig? can we all swed come over to fly your Cub to?

miss you bad ass man

DanneG
2008-06-10, 00:14
wesse = the swedish chef?

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-06-10, 00:18
okey thats nice but only one pig? can we all swed come over to fly your Cub to?

miss you bad ass man

Wesse, yes only One pig, if you were coming I will have to cook 2 muhahahah.
Actually one big pig that will feed 70 people and chicken too and JAPALENO.
Yes all the Sweds are welcome to come, eat the pig, stay at my house, fly all my planes and eat a lot of JAPALENO.
Badass.

ssn
2008-06-10, 17:49
Welcome snap! nice to have you here ! We that´s hawe riding American cars and Harleys for 30 yeras just have to visit yo!

Special thanks to: Mr Harley, Mr Briggs, ,Mr Stratton The two Brother Wright (Thanks god that they was´not wrong!) And the V8 engine!!!! YESS!!! thats how an machine should sound! There is plenty of moore but....
Hope I can visit you in the future!

Sosen...(More Wellknown in Sweden than T-Rex?) Fossil both of us!For an year or two...
I Would just lowe it Baddis.... When can I come?

ssn
2008-06-10, 18:35
IF! You ever you come com to Sweden snap.... My house is yours! Thats for sure!

Sosen.. 7 rooms.... 5 Is waiting for you... Maybe you can mowe the lawn if I isn´t present...?

Sosen..

Al Lewis
2008-06-10, 18:35
Wesse is a great guy!! Nothing to fear in him!! He is just a Hard Man like the rest of his friends on FG. Okay Snap, you aren't the only one in here now my brother! Should we have a Hard Man contest?? LOL:1wav:

wesse
2008-06-10, 18:43
Wesse is a great guy!! Nothing to fear in him!! He is just a Hard Man like the rest of his friends on FG. Okay Snap, you aren't the only one in here now my brother! Should we have a Hard Man contest?? LOL:1wav:

yehh welcome buddy nice to see you here in hard man place.... please send us a crazy vid from your hometown..

hopes tor see you one day.....

ssn
2008-06-10, 18:44

Sosen my friends! Harder than steel! Softer than a women...Your choice! HöHö...
Make my day! Giwe me a flower....

Sosen..

3DJIM
2008-06-10, 19:09
Ya i can finally post here!! :D
Hi to all Swedish hard men!! I am a proud member of the FG Hard mans club and now I'm here!! Wesse has changed us all into yapaleno eating mad men!!

I fly gas planes, electric, and heli's :) and come from the UK.

Jim.

Poteta
2008-06-10, 20:11
Hi there 3DJIM and welcome to this place!
Not all people are like hard man wesse but we all want to be like him. :D

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-06-10, 20:45
Sosen my friends! Softer than a women..! HöHö...
Make my day! Giwe me a flower....

Sosen..

Hey Sosen you're welcome to stay at my house but I guarrantee you I will lock my bedroom doors.
Al and Wesse looks like we have found our first softman here in Sweden and he's proud of it.

Al Lewis
2008-06-10, 20:51
As soon as I get home tonight my friend I will post a video. I am at work now for 4 more hours.:banghead:

Snap surely you don't mean we have to bring the flag over from FG!!! ROFL

wesse
2008-06-10, 21:41
Yehh we fond some stuff for the bad ass man Elie is a snapp a saurus rocket

YouTube - The Snappfly

and here is a transmitter for Elie..lo
YouTube - The first Futaba..

kenneth67
2008-06-10, 22:31
so the invation has started .... hehe great to have you all here .. feel more than welcome ! snap one pig 70 people !!! that must be a hell of a pig ...

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-06-11, 01:58
Al, Sosen will thank you for the flag.
As for my BADASS, yes I have a BADASS, airplane that is, it's 3.3m Yak.

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-06-11, 02:05
so the invation has started .... hehe great to have you all here .. feel more than welcome ! snap one pig 70 people !!! that must be a hell of a pig ...

Kenneth, I agree, it must be a huge pig plus we will have chicken for people who don't like the pig.
The pig will be cooked at the field for the last 3 hours for everyone to see but if Wesse shows up we will definetly need Two pigs MUHAHAHAHA.

Al Lewis
2008-06-11, 02:09
Okay, for all of you Swedish guys wanting to become Hard Men like Wesse just follow my lead.

Godkänna, for all dig svenska grabbar som önskar att bli hårda manar lika Wesse följer precis, mitt bly-.

http://media.putfile.com/Steak--Veggies

Al Lewis
2008-06-11, 02:34
And, as per Wesse's request, here's a short video of the local area where I live.

Och, som per Wesses förfrågan, här är en kort video av lokalområdet var jag bor.

http://media.putfile.com/Short-Tour-for-Wesse

kvaark
2008-06-11, 06:34
Man, Al thats one SWEET bakery (i work at a bakery), and all that cakes yum. Last weekend i made Wesse a cake for all the joy he brings to us all.
It looked like this
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/kvaark/japaleno1.jpg

Sigun
2008-06-11, 16:21
Okay, for all of you Swedish guys wanting to become Hard Men like Wesse just follow my lead.

Godkänna, for all dig svenska grabbar som önskar att bli hårda manar lika Wesse följer precis, mitt bly-.

http://media.putfile.com/Steak--Veggies

That´s what I call a hard man !.. how can you take that Al with out a tear in your eye :) Hard man. When will we see Wesse do this ?

Al Lewis
2008-06-11, 18:47
Wesse does it all the time. He's the original Hard Man. Ask him to post one of his videos for you!!

Poteta
2008-06-11, 20:26
AI, really great to see how u guys live on that side of the ocean. :)
As for ssn, hes a real, real, real haaaard man, it takes a hard man to tell u that your soft. ;)

wesse
2008-06-11, 20:56
AI, really great to see how u guys live on that side of the ocean. :)
As for ssn, hes a real, real, real haaaard man, it takes a hard man to tell u that your soft. ;)

I am a proud soft man like sosen to yehhh...

Poor Poteta he drive Ölansrundan with wesse and slammis..

Sosen is my swedish Idol yehh and Johan to:thumbup:

Al Lewis
2008-06-11, 21:07
Now that is one cool cake!!! Glad you guys enjoyed the videos. Have to see if I can make a new one for you. I have five or six on FG in the Hard Man's thread. Wesse if Sosen is okay with you then he's certainly okay with me. LOL:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

wesse
2008-06-11, 21:12
Now that is one cool cake!!! Glad you guys enjoyed the videos. Have to see if I can make a new one for you. I have five ot six on FG in the Hard Man's thread. Wesse if Sosen is okay with you then he's certainly okay with me. LOL:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

yehh Sosen is more crazy than me :thumbup:

wesse
2008-06-11, 21:16
this weekend is saved yehhh:thumbup:

The years schedule is as follows:
(we will have updates posted as we get the information)

Friday:
Competition starts at 8:00 am
Competition resumes after lunch break
Saturday:
Night Fly and Fireworks start at dusk
Sunday:
We will do our best to bring you as much of the live action as possible.
But.......
were not going to stop there, we have a full team of ace photographers (Including Jim "Billy Hell" Graham from RCGroups) that will be out in force shooting still shots to bring back all the action in vivid color.

So tune in for all the great XFC action, interesting interviews, and some Q&A with the winners, all here at FGTV and Flyinggiants.com.

Wizard, Kitman, myself and many other FG members will be attending in full force, so stop by the broadcast tent, say "Hi", I personally can't wait to see some of you guys again, and look forward to meeting everyone else!

To get to the web-cast just look for the "Essentials" menu at the top of the FG homepage, and select
FGTV LIVE! viewing room, and BAM, you have a front row seat to the XFC.

exciter900rr
2008-06-11, 22:31
Hey Wesse! Thanks for the link to the site! I'm sure this will be a lot of fun!:thumbup:

66stang
2008-06-12, 02:42
Helllooooo Wesse, Slammis and Ove.. It was nice to meet you guys at Nall. Hope you guys make Nall next year. I drove 10hours just to shake your hand. It was worth it. Nall was off the hook and the people there are just awesome, like family.

Al Lewis
2008-06-12, 03:21
Hey Stang!! Glad to see you finally made it! Hope Boulder got his straightened out too!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-06-12, 03:53
This is a video of the real HARDMAN.
P.S don't watch the end, stop at 2 min and 36 sec.
http://www.flyinggiants.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=40244&ppuser=670&sl=s

Strömquist
2008-06-12, 10:18
Can someone tell me when the competition starts in swedish time ?

Al Lewis
2008-06-12, 19:12
I believe it's 4 PM.

Al Lewis
2008-06-13, 03:11
This is a video of the real HARDMAN.
P.S don't watch the end, stop at 2 min and 36 sec.
http://www.flyinggiants.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=40244&ppuser=670&sl=s

Elie my brother!!! Not that video!! LOL Sure wish you'd have called me first about those pretty little peppers. Could have saved you a lot of pain my brother!! Besides, the way you fly you are a triple Hard Man!!!

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-06-13, 03:22
Elie my brother!!! Not that video!! LOL Sure wish you'd have called me first about those pretty little peppers. Could have saved you a lot of pain my brother!! Besides, the way you fly you are a triple Hard Man!!!

Al my friend, I had to show my Swedish friends that I am a hard man but that's all I can come up with, hey I tried, I still remember that day.

wesse
2008-06-13, 06:59
In this thread you can find all video from USA and the triple hard man fligth here to..

http://www.rcflyg.se/forum/showthread.php?t=20205

I guy send me this vid and now I have send him a snapp sticker...in soon hole sweden do snapp a saurus.....yehhhh

after the snapp fligth he make a fire with the plane but I think he is a real hard man now.....

YouTube - snapp a saurus

Al Lewis
2008-06-13, 21:19
Al my friend, I had to show my Swedish friends that I am a hard man but that's all I can come up with, hey I tried, I still remember that day.

I bet you'll remember it for a long time to come too!!! LOL We all know you are a real Hard Man!!!

Ouch!!! It's an Ouch-A-Saurus!!! Sorry dude!!! That has to suck.

Robert_s
2008-06-13, 22:08
ohh noo the first crash it´s not on the movie. damn HC speedcontroll and engine

exciter900rr
2008-06-14, 03:21
In this thread you can find all video from USA and the triple hard man fligth here to..

http://www.rcflyg.se/forum/showthread.php?t=20205

I guy send me this vid and now I have send him a snapp sticker...in soon hole sweden do snapp a saurus.....yehhhh

after the snapp fligth he make a fire with the plane but I think he is a real hard man now.....

YouTube - snapp a saurus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az0mqgh7zHM)

Good stuff! This may very well be the first intercontinental snapasaurus post even though it's an old one..... I have to remember........ I still haven't done my video.... I might have to have a bit more altitude before I snap it..... Hopefully it will be 3 times hard man still, but just a touch higher...... I wanna come out there and fly with slammis and wesse!!!! Maybee one day I'll come out there and re do all of the hardman videos with wesse and the gang!!!

exciter900rr
2008-06-14, 23:32
Here's the newest...:willy_nilly:

YouTube - snapasaurus badass

Snap-A-Saurus
2008-06-15, 04:10
Wesse, you are now the Snapasaurus ambassador in Europe, I will send yiou more stickers to award all that earn their wings. sorry but the are a bit large, maybe I will make some smaller ones.

wesse
2008-06-24, 23:16
http://www.wesse.se/film/ass.jpg (http://www.wesse.se/film/ass.jpg)
Today is a unique day because I have my new Bad Ass Shirt on me..:thumbup:

(http://www.wesse.se/film/ass.jpg)

exciter900rr
2008-06-25, 02:21
Hey Wesse- I have a BAD ASS shirt too!! Thanks to you for starting the Japaleno challenge!! I have "Wesse power" out here to help me fly better too!

wesse
2008-06-25, 07:22
Hey Wesse- I have a BAD ASS shirt too!! Thanks to you for starting the Japaleno challenge!! I have "Wesse power" out here to help me fly better too!

yehh nice to see the real hard mans shirt and off course this stuff help you fly better is unique to fly with japalenopower:thumbup:

exciter900rr
2008-06-26, 03:16
yehh nice to see the real hard mans shirt and off course this stuff help you fly better is unique to fly with japalenopower:thumbup:

You've got that right buddy!