Reklam

Resultat 1 till 11 av 11

Ämne: New stockholm flyer

Standard New stockholm flyer

(Note: Sorry my swedish writing skills are bad, but I do/will understand if you write back in Swedish... )

Hejsan!

I am kind of new to flying in Stockholm and dont really know who to ask this to... and sorry if I am posting this promotional products in the wrong place, this is my first post here.

I live in Kista, Stockholm. Basically, I want to know the rule for flying a heli here, are there any special grounds just for flying helis? If yes, can you recommend any place close to Kista?

There are a lot of woods with open spaces and no houses in "Akalla"... can I fly there?

My bird is the Walkera 60 (with alloy modifications).

Tack!
    Ryan

Debattglad entusiast
    AMs avatar
    Reg.datum
    maj 2006
    Jobb
    Engagerad pensionär
    Klubb
    Ripa MFK

Standard

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to RCuniverse.se.
    I believe there must be some Heli pilots around this Forum to give you information.

Best Regards

Ove
    Ove (AM) Nielsen

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av AM
    Hi Ryan,

Welcome to RCuniverse.se.
    I believe there must be some Heli pilots around this Forum to give you information.

Best Regards

Ove
    Thanks Ove,

Was not sure if this was the right place to post but I guess its ok.
    I sure hope some heli pilots give me the info quick as I am getting my bird on Monday (i think) and hope to do as much flying as possible before the weather changes.

Cheers!
    Ryan

RCFF - Moderator
    bokiss avatar
    Reg.datum
    maj 2006
    Jobb
    Glänsande Pellejöns samt Guruns Hovfotograf
    Klubb
    LFC+VMF+ÖMFK +Ivves Fan Club

Standard

As long as you take in consideration the safety issues and noise it is legal to fly it anywhere as far as i know but the best for you would be to join a model flying club,if you have a car i think the best for you would be to join Upplands Väsby Modellflygklubb http://vmf.nu/index1.htm
    about 20 min. away..Use the mailadress on their homepage ,i´l think
    you will get a positive answer. Good Luck!
    // Bokis

***** Din kanelbulle i cyberrymden*****
    (nu även med biskvier!)

Standard

"As long as you take in consideration the safety issues and noise it is legal to fly it anywhere as far as i know"

Ah good! Because these places i have found is very very open, no houses anywhere near.

I wanted to join a model flying club, problem is I dont have a car to go far... i can only use the subway.

I will write to the club owner though, thanks!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av bokis
    As long as you take in consideration the safety issues and noise it is legal to fly it anywhere as far as i know but the best for you would be to join a model flying club,if you have a car i think the best for you would be to join Upplands Väsby Modellflygklubb http://vmf.nu/index1.htm
    about 20 min. away..Use the mailadress on their homepage ,i´l think
    you will get a positive answer. Good Luck!
    Accurly this is not true. If you use a combustion engine you must have the land owners concent to fly on his/hers grounds. The Swedish custom known as Allemansrätten does not include any form of motorsport or recreation with combustion engines.

That being said I dont think anyone will complain as long as you dont disturb anyone with the beautiful sound. For security reasons I would however suggest you contact a local club.

Local clubs in and around Stockholm

Standard

Hi,
    Thanks for replying and the link.

The walkera 60 is an electric not a gas heli (the gas ones are just too expensive for me), i will be contacting a club too.

Skål!
    Ryan

Standard

Hi Ryan,

You are welcom to Solna MSK modelfield. It's close to Kista. We are flying there almost every evening now. And also on weekends. So just drop by.

There is also a forum for heliflyers in Stockholm area swashplate

Here is the map to Solna field:

BosseN

Standard

Hey!
    Thanks for replying and the map.... do you have any idea of a buss or subway that comes to there? or close to there? (even halfway, then i can walk)

Thanks!
    Ryan

Standard

Ryan, if you check the brown line just to the right of the north arrow. It's the subway to Kista. So immediately when the train dives out of the tunnel if your'e coming from town, look right and you see the field for about 5-10 sec's. So jump off the train at next station which is Kista. But I'm afraid it is a bit to walk. You'd better call one of the guys and I'm sure they will pick you up. Good luck. /Dan
    By the way, not sure there are any buses in that area outside office hours.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Danne Johansson
    Ryan, if you check the brown line just to the right of the north arrow. It's the subway to Kista. So immediately when the train dives out of the tunnel if your'e coming from town, look right and you see the field for about 5-10 sec's. So jump off the train at next station which is Kista. But I'm afraid it is a bit to walk. You'd better call one of the guys and I'm sure they will pick you up. Good luck. /Dan
    By the way, not sure there are any buses in that area outside office hours.
    Hey Dan,
    Thanks for replying.

I went in Akalla where it is lonly and tried to fly... I crashed

I am waiting for replacement parts to arrive and then I will come there to see how you guys fly 8)

Unfortunatly I have no idea how to call any of the guys for a pick up.

Thanks!
    Ryan

Liknande ämnen

1. Mk i stockholm?
    Av nautique04 i forum Allmänt
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-08-24, 14:23
  2. Fpv Stockholm
    Av Perka76 i forum FPV och Flygfoto - Båda dina egna och andras
    Svar: 4
    Senaste inlägg: 2011-09-13, 20:48
  3. Premiär med LA flyer