Try This: Go to the Set-up mode (Hold down Scroll and Select keys while turning on)
2. Scroll to the Input Select screen
3. Set AUX#2 to INH, AUX#2 Trim to INH, Flap to System(should be default), Flap trim to INH,
This turns off AUX#2 channel from the lever
DX7 DUAL AILERONS AND DUAL FLAPS
4. Do not activate Flaperons. It must be OFF
1. Power off the TX and turn on. Go to normal programming
2. Scroll to Pmix #6. Set Aileron as master and AUX#2 as slave. Set mix levels at 100% (This requires movement of the Aileron Stick)
3. Set the Sub trims on the aileron and aux#2 to match each other.
5. Scroll to Travel Adjust and set the desired Travel for the right aileron and left aileron (AUX#2)
6. If the ailerons are backward..go the reverse Switches and correct
1. Scroll to Pmix #5. Set Aux#1(Flap) as master And Gear as slave. Set the mix levels at 100% (This requires flipping of the gear switch)
2. Scroll to Pmix#1. Set Gear to Master and Gear To Slave. Set mix levels to –100% -100% (This May require flipping of the Gear Switch)
This will inhbit the gear switch
3. Set Sub trims on the Aux#1 (Flap) & Gear (Left Flap) to match each other
4. Scroll to travel adjust and set 100% on Aux#1 And Gear.
5. Scroll to FLP SYS screen, Set the desired Travel for each of the switch settings. You can also set any elevator compensation.
Set Right Flap to Aux#1, Left Flap to Gear