Reklam

Resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Ämne: :O Ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj Kolla till slutet om ni inte är äckelmagade :/ fy faan

Reg.datum
    jun 2006
    Jobb
    Gruppchef för teknikgrupp på Vattenfall Heat
    Klubb
    RFKViggen Borlänge

Standard :O Ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj Kolla till slutet om ni inte är äckelmagade :/ fy faan

Mr Js avatar
    Reg.datum
    maj 2006
    Jobb
    Mats Johnsson
    Klubb
    RFK Kometen, Lomma

Standard

Ganska fantastiskt att killen klarade sig med två brutna ben...

Daredevil BASE jumper and wingsuiter, Jeb Corliss, former host of Discovery Channel’s “Stunt Junkies,” whose exploits have been profiled on ESPN and ABC’s 20/20, broke both his legs in a Jan 16 crash on Table Mountain in South Africa when his jump went horribly wrong.
    The 35-year-old Corliss was filming a special for HBO, and had jumped off Table Mountain in Cape Town, when it appeared he clipped a ridge, spun out of control and fell 200 feet before landing on a slope known as Africa Face.
    In this video of the crash, you can see Corliss hit the edge of the ridge at about the :30 second mark, and spin off out of control. (Note: An F-bomb is dropped at about :24, so if you’re watching at work, dial down the audio.) He did manage to deploy his emergency chute, which probably saved his life.

Adventure Journal reports Corliss’ partner, Joby Ogwyn saying, “I heard a sound – it sounded like Jeb hit a ledge, it sounded like he hit it twice, pretty hard. It could have been a strange gust of wind; it could be that he got too close to the mountain.”
    Corliss was airlifted to a hospital where he is recovering, and sent a message to friends saying, “I feel better than I’ve ever felt.”
    According to Merle Collins, spokesperson for Table Mountain National Park, Corliss had applied for a permit to perform the jump and was denied. In a statement after the accident she said, “The danger associated with base jumping does not allow us to issue permits. He did not have permission. We will definitely fine him and possibly press charges.” Talk about adding insult to injury…
    /\/\vh // /\/\r J.

Standard

Han fick maximal utdelning av sitt vingsurfande - att streaka så nära som möjligt

Utgången är ofelbar hittills vad gäller basejumpers och div Wingsuit-flygare

//UndCon
    UndCon.com = Under Construction == A constant evolving state of mind...

Liknande ämnen

1. UAV projekt med målgång i slutet av Juni.
    Av Skrotiz i forum FPV Allmänt
    Svar: 146
    Senaste inlägg: 2014-03-23, 09:50
  2. Ooops, kolla slutet :)
    Av Sickan i forum FPV Allmänt
    Svar: 4
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-09-20, 20:01
  3. Slutet för IMac
    Av wesse i forum "PRIVATA" Filmer, bilder och annan media
    Svar: 19
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-09-08, 18:58
  4. FAAN också
    Av kajakmannen i forum FPV Allmänt
    Svar: 11
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-02-09, 10:43
  5. Min thunder tiger GP25 startar inte. Kolla på filmen.
    Av andreasu i forum Metanolmodeller
    Svar: 17
    Senaste inlägg: 2008-05-20, 16:01

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •