Reklam

Resultat 1 till 2 av 2

Ämne: Spegelvänd bild på Gopro 3 Black?

Standard Spegelvänd bild på Gopro 3 Black?

Någon mera som av någon väldigt underlig anledning får spegelvänd bild när ni filmar i 4k res med kameran inställd på upp-och-ner läget? Kör jag i 1080 fungerar det som det ska, växlar jag till 4k så blir allting spegelvänt..

Standard

Fick svar från GoPro supporten ang. detta.
    Hi Andreas,

The inversion is something that is known and we are working on a fix for that. As a work around, you can flip it horizontally in our GoPro Cineform Studio. It is a high priority to solve this through a firmware update. We also have a few things for you to try that should help clear up the choppy playback issue you’re seeing:

1. Make sure you copy your videos to your computer’s hard drive from your camera’s SD card before you play them back. Playing back videos from your SD card can result in choppy playback.

2. Play back your videos with VLC Media Player. This is a free program that doesn’t take up a lot of resources to run on your computer. This means that your computer can focus more on playing back your videos smoothly. You can download it here: www.videolan.org. We have found that it's common to see choppy playback with Windows Media Player, so we recommend against using this player. If you’re looking for a quick fix, you might want to skip down to Step 5.

3. Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements to play back videos from your camera. Here’s how you can check:

Mac:
    Click the “apple” icon in the top left corner of your screen, and then click “About this Mac”. Next, click “More Info…”

Windows:
    Click on the Start Menu, then right-click on the word "Computer" or “My Computer”, and click “Properties”. Once you have done this, scroll down to the System Information for Processor and RAM. You can find your graphics card by clicking on the small arrow to the left of “Display Adapters” in your Device Manager.

Here’s how to get to Device Manager for Win 7 and Vista: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/window...-windows-7.htm

Here’s how to get to Device Manager for Win XP: http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d....mspx?mfr=true

For lower resolution videos (1080p 30fps and lower): We recommend at least 2.4 GHz processors and 4 GB RAM to play back lower resolution videos (1080p 30fps and lower).

For higher resolution videos (1080p 60fps and higher): We recommend at least 3.0 – 3.7 GHz processors, 4 GB RAM, and a graphics card comparable to an NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M. The graphics card and processor speed is important particularly for 4K and 2.7K resolution video playback.

4. Your camera saves videos as .mp4 files. Convert the .mp4 files to .avi (for Windows) or .mov (for Mac) files. Computers usually have an easier time playing back these files than .mp4 files. You can convert your .mp4 files with CineForm Studio, which is available on our website here: http://gopro.com/software-app/cineform-studio.

We recommend using CineForm Studio to convert your videos. If it doesn’t work for you, try searching online for other free programs that convert .mp4 files. MPEG Streamclip is an example. You can find that here: www.squared5.com.

Note that converting videos may take a long time, especially if you’re encountering choppy playback. Your better option may be to follow Step 5 below.

5. Turn OFF Protune and select a lower video resolution. If your computer can’t play 1080p 30fps smoothly, try recording videos at 720p 30fps instead. The lower resolution means that your computer will have less work to do when playing back the video, so it’ll have an easier time giving you smooth playback.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Many Thanks,

Ben W.
    GoPro Support
    http://gopro.com/support

Liknande ämnen

1. Köpa GoPro Hero 3 Black
    Av slaffe i forum FPV Kameror
    Svar: 26
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-05-15, 22:48
  2. Gopro 3 White eller Gopro 2 HD????
    Av metric i forum FPV Kameror
    Svar: 13