Ämne: Alexmos SBGC. Mitt bygge för Sony Nex 7

Reg.datum
    maj 2008
    Klubb
    HABO Modellflygklubb

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av cyberpete Visa inlägg
    Riktigt fin gimbal

Kan du skriva ut måtten på den Impulze ? Längd, bredd, vikt osv.
    Bred: 200mm
    Längd: 155mm
    Höjd: 160mm
    Vikt med motorer: 36X gram.

Impulzes avatar
    Reg.datum
    sep 2006
    Jobb
    System-ingengör vid Försvarets Materielverk
    Klubb
    Älvsbyn

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Fredrik R Visa inlägg
    Testade lite mer med andra PID inställningar på rollen idag.

Ingen efterstabilisering gjord.

Såg väldigt fint ut, posta gärna dina PID setting.

//Matte

Standard

Såg riktigt fint ut Impulze. Vad kör du för Hexa samt hur har du fäst gimballen vid ramen ?

Impulzes avatar
    Reg.datum
    sep 2006
    Jobb
    Klubb
    Älvsbyn

Standard

Såg riktigt fint ut Impulze. Vad kör du för Hexa samt hur har du fäst gimballen vid ramen ?
    Alltså, det är Fredriks video så han får svara på det

Men i mitt fall så har jag en MK hexa XL, beställde en 3D printer så jag kan göra ett fäste Nä , men buntbandsfäste blir det nog

//Matte

Impulzes avatar
    Reg.datum
    sep 2006
    Jobb
    Klubb
    Älvsbyn

Standard

Fredrik , får du nå mkt vibrationer från tilten? Tar man på motorn så försvinner det....

//Matte

Reg.datum
    maj 2008
    Klubb
    HABO Modellflygklubb

Standard

Klicka på bilden för en större version. 

Namn:	IMG_0941.jpg 
Visningar:	335 
Storlek:	84,8 KB 
Id:	37657
    Så här ser mitt fäste ut.

Alltså ingen dämning mer än kabelgenomförningarna.

Reg.datum
    maj 2008
    Klubb
    HABO Modellflygklubb

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Impulze Visa inlägg
    Fredrik , får du nå mkt vibrationer från tilten? Tar man på motorn så försvinner det....

//Matte
    Nej inga vibrationer där.
    Här har du en bra guide för att ställa in gimbalen.

First of all, use the board as standalone ( don't hook up a transmitter or flight controller for the settings).

Make sure to upload a firmware in the unit ( version 1.0 or the latest 1.3, just make sure to take also the GUI that has the same revision number).

Also, make sure to have an external power supply ( lipo , dc power supply...) at all time. do NOT leave the USB cable connected to computer without the additional power supply hooked up onthe board when motors are connected as the USB port might just get disabled by windows or Mac Os if the current requested is too high in that particular case)

Then put the following values for each motor for starting the settings :

Roll : Proportional at 15 / Integral at 0.20 / Derivative at 10 and power at 100
    Pitch : Proportional at 4 / Integral at 0.20 / derivative at 5 / power at 80

Indicate manualy the number of magnets, write the values and then proceed to the calibration of the IMU.

Make sure that the gimbal is perfectly balanced. If not, no need to move to the next steps, it will just not work ( especially on the roll). Also make sure there is not hard point or whatever that could bother the motors job.

Once done, your board will reboot and after a few seconds ( make sure IMU does not move during boot sequence), your motors will start to move, correctly, or not..

You need to onserve the behaviour of the motors and gimbal first of all to know how to proceed then. Each behaviour " sign" is a helper for you

The reason why we put a bigger startup gain and a bit more power on the roll is for a valid reason, the roll is much harder to control for the motor. This is also why we put a bit more of power ( much more inertia on the roll on a go pro gimbal).

Now, let's see what we can have :

1) The gimbal is moving from one direction to another, and is " chewy" (it makes some kind of ondulations) : Proportional gain is too low. Rise it a bit, you will see that at some stages the gimbal will start to move like if it had some bit steps and then it should come to a behaviour that starts to look like something ( lol ).

2) Once you have something pretty decent on the position holding,the motors can vibrate / oscilate : If it oscilate, you need to reduce the I gain. If it vibrates ( kind of jittering), you need to lower the D gain. If you proceed step b step ( don't forget to write the values each time you change them), the gimbal should finaly be able to stay in position.

3) Now that the gimbal is keeping it's horizon( if you have violent shaking / jitter during the setup you will need either to reboot or to recalibrate and too violent moves will simply bring the IMU values to drift away..), its time to fine tune.

4) On the pitch axis, give a small light pinch to the camera / pitch with a finger. If the camera comes back veryyyyyy slow, you need to rise a bit the I gain. After some time, it will come back to position faster, and now you need to check the D gain: if when it comes back to position it " searches " for fixing the position by oscillating like a spring, you need to reduce the D gain. If it comes back and reduces spped to much and get on position, then rise the D gain a little. Once done and with good resutls, you can finalise fine tuning with Proportional and power. But each time you will play with the Power value,you will need to fine tune as more power = more rectivity = more disturbances in the IMU = more reaction.. Just repeat the procedure since step 2. It is not necessary to put to much power, or motor will just heat up. The best is to keep as low value as possible with the camera keeping it's position when moving the gimbal on smooth moves. If it is well balanced, it will accept even some fast moves...

5) Roll axis: that one is the worse to setup, because the axis is underpowered compared to the pitch, when using same motors. But this won't avoid it to work OK once it's setup.

Proceed with the same method as pitch, but you must kep in mind that back to neutral when giving a small pinch to roll will be much slower than the pitch, which is normal due to the additional inertia. With a more powerful motor, P gain will be much smaller and come close to pitch P gain .

The values changes are much more sensitive because of this additional torque " drain". On Roll, it is common to get some values like 120 on power due with 22 to 25mm stator diameters.

Finally, once all will be setup, check the graphs of the IMU in the GUI. the Roll and Pitch Gyro and Accelerometers lines must be all in the same height or very close, and disturbances must be minimal ( check attached picture). If you see some pikes, there is too much I or D gain somewhere cuasing mini jittering ( start with the D and reduce a bit, then the I).

Once done, it's time to fit the gimbal ont the frames and get a flight.

Do not forget that the principle of a simple direct drive motor is to keep the gimbal in a state of self balance all time. This is why perfect CG /rotation centers are so essential, as long as you don't have a decent mechanical behaviour, just forget about rushing in the settings. The more time you wil spend to have effortless movement onthe gimbal and perfect centerings / cg's, the best the gimbal will work. It is absolutly normal to have the gimbal getting back slowly to neutal on roll after a forced "hand" input ( it's a bit faster on pitch). That kind of thing will NOT happen in flight except if you fly with a crap or wrongly setup machine

Standard

Tackar

Ser fram emot min Gimbal från dig Fredrik

Impulzes avatar
    Reg.datum
    sep 2006
    Jobb
    Klubb
    Älvsbyn

Standard

Testat lite fram och tillbaka med inställningar, nu kan man nog testflyga.

https://vimeo.com/62018092

//Matte

Reg.datum
    maj 2008
    Klubb
    HABO Modellflygklubb

Standard

Nice Matte!

Här kommer mina inställningar.

Namn:	bild.jpg 
Visningar:	354 
Storlek:	94,4 KB 
Id:	37673

Impulzes avatar
    Reg.datum
    sep 2006
    Jobb
    Klubb
    Älvsbyn

Standard

Nice Matte!

Här kommer mina inställningar.

Namn:	bild.jpg 
Visningar:	354 
Storlek:	94,4 KB 
Id:	37673
    Tackar! Testade grundinställa enligt dokumentet, men jag fick dra ner rätt mkt för att inte få vibrationer från tilten. Får som för mig att ju tyngre kamera desto högre inställningar kan man ha.

//Matte

Standard

Namn:	IMG_0941.jpg 
Visningar:	335 
Storlek:	84,8 KB 
Id:	37657
    Så här ser mitt fäste ut.

Alltså ingen dämning mer än kabelgenomförningarna.
    Vart skaffar man sådana kabelgenomföringar ? Gärna i olika dimensioner

Reg.datum
    maj 2008
    Klubb
    HABO Modellflygklubb

Standard

Vart skaffar man sådana kabelgenomföringar ? Gärna i olika dimensioner
    Hittade för 8mm hos kjell o co..

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Impulzes avatar
    Reg.datum
    sep 2006
    Jobb
    Klubb
    Älvsbyn

Standard

Nu sitter den på hexan efter lite småstrul....

https://vimeo.com/62914333

//Matte

Reg.datum
    maj 2008
    Klubb
    HABO Modellflygklubb

Standard

👍

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Standard

Ut å fly så vi får se resultater...

Min er bestilt

Mvh
    Alf

Standard

Vill köpa en sån! Men du verkar ha tomt på lagret, Fredrik.......

Reg.datum
    maj 2008
    Klubb
    HABO Modellflygklubb

Standard

Det kommer snart in i lager igen

Standard

Jag förstår inte skillnaden mellan gimbalpaketet med 4006 och 4008 motorerna (förutom de uppenbara skillnaderna i databladet förstås). Det står ju att de hanterar samma kameravikt på båda paketen men med olika kameror. Jag vet inte skillnaden på kamerorna men hanterar 4006rna upp till 800 gram också så beställer jag nog en sådan.

Liknande ämnen

1. Stora problem Alexmos brushless styrning
    Av Stiffe i forum Elektronik-Mjukvara-Hårdvara
    Svar: 25
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-08-17, 00:47
  2. Cinestar gimbal med Alexmos BLS kitt.
    Av Fredrik R i forum Allmänt
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-06-10, 23:17
  3. Alexmos kontroller kort
    Av remsan i forum Elektronik-Mjukvara-Hårdvara
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-05-20, 21:52
  4. Lite bilder på mitt bygge=)
    Av staflaraf i forum FPV Allmänt
    Svar: 10
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-03-18, 00:53
  5. Mitt nya bygge Dc10/Md11 semiskala.