Reklam

Resultat 1 till 2 av 2

Ämne: steget efter Multiplex Easystar

Standard steget after easy trainer 800

Köpte mig en easy trainer 800
    som jag flygit lite med, tyvär blev jag lite övermodig i slutet vilket resulterat i några mindre vackra landningar..

betämt mig för segelplan då jag gillar de lugna/tysta "mindre stressande" plan

Vet inte hur ett större segelflyg beter sig då jag bara flygit easy tranier men tyckte det var lite "ryckig"
    om ni förstår mig rätt och väldig känslig för vind.

vad är steget över detta? hade velat haft nått med lite mer stabbilitet om ni förstår mig rätt och ett jämnare glid. önskar även få lite mer vingbredd, mer yta i luften.

planet får kosta 2500 om de går att få nått för de, och då behöver de inte vara ett färdigt utan kan tänka mig köpa delar/ reglage motor mm att sätta ihop.

men genom att jag är ny i detta skulle jag behöva ha hjälp med ett recept isf.

Mvh Marcus

Standard

Hej Marcus

Så sent som i förrgår svarade jag på en liknande fråga i ett av de amerikanska forumen. Frågeställaren i den tråden hade specifikt frågat efter att plan som kan landa på ett trettiometers-fält (80 ft) och han önskade ett med skevroder. För att spara lite tid tar jag mig friheten att citera mig själv istället för att översätta svaret:

------------------------------

As a first electric glider I can recommend a Phoenix 2000 pnp (I have linked to Hobby King Global, but there are several other sources and it's also available from several local HobbyKing warehouses which saves on total cost). It's not the 'floatiest' glider in the world. It's not the most robust glider either. Neither are the included motor, esc and servos of the highest quality. But all in all it's a quite successful compromise and I'm satisfied with it and use it as my backup-glider.

On the positive side:
    1. It comes in a pnp-version which saves you the hassle of finding suitable components which have both size and performance to fit your needs.
    2. The pnp-version have decent performance out of the box. Mine will climb at 4-5m/s and sink at 0.9m/s. The only time I have measured power consumption I got it to approx 5 mAh per second of (wide open) throttle. With a bit of margin I'll get 200 seconds motor run from a 1300mAh battery. That gives me at least 15-20 minutes of flight per battery in calm conditions (without thermals).
    3. It's rather robust, but as I said in the ingress there are others that might be better. So far I've only had one crash and it was fixable in half an hour. That being said, the fuselage is from some kind of moulded nylon (or similair) which is very robust and scratch resistant.
    4. It's comes prepared for flaps. All you need to do is to cut the side edges of the flap free from the wing and install your flap servos. The servos is not included in the kit, but the servo-wells are moulded in the wings and the linkages for flaps are included.
    5. When both ailerons are deflected upwards (spoilerons) the glide path gets rather steep so I would say it's quite possible to land within the 80 ft you have available (at least after some practice). The glide path is reported in the looong thread here in the forum to be even steeper with flaps deployed, but I have no first hand experience of that. In fact, I don't think I will install flaps within the nearest future, it's good enough (for me) even without it.

On the negative side
    1. It is a little more fiddle to attach the wings than on an Muliplex Solius (at least that's what I've read - I have not tried any Solius). The phoenix reguires two small screws to connect the wings (actually there are four, but the other two I keep in place permanently). There are also four screws for attaching the wing to the fuselage.
    2. In calm wheather there are other planes that floats better. As an example my (electrified) Fling 2M is an excellent floater with a sink rate of approx 0.6 m/s. On the other hand is the Phoenix very stable and nice flyer when it's a little bit windier outside.
    3. The battery tray is a little bit to far forward. I've read that it could be corrected by just unscrewing it, turning it the opposite way around and rescrew it, but I haven't got that far yet.
    4. The nylon(?) in the fuselage is said to be resistant to most things, unfortunately that includes glue. So if the fuse is somehow broken it is said to be hard to fix. But on the other hand it's so robust a crash that's hard enough to brake the fuse would probably have completely demolished other planes.

Regarding your wish for ailerons I think you don't need to worry about some planes lacking them. Two of the criterias in glider design is stability and ability to curve. That means that most rudder-elevator gliders have plenty of dihedral which makes them bank a lot when curving, so you'll probably not feel very unfamiliar when flying a rudder-elevator glider for the first time. Have a test in a simulator. If it feels comfortable you'll have even more models to choose from (not that it makes the choice a lot easier....).

Good luck to you in both your choice of glider and in the maiden

----------------------

Som jag sa i den tråden är jag väldigt nöjd med min Phoenix. Jämfört med mitt andra segelplan är den lite trögare och sjunker fortare, men å andra sidan tål den betydligt mer vind utan att bli "flaxig". Den är dessutom så billig att den kan betraktas som läroplattform så att du har möjlighet att ta reda på vad det är du vill ha ut av ett 'riktigt' segelplan.

Men det finns ju många andra att välja på också. Både Multiplex Easy Glider och Parkzone Radian brukar få fina omdömen. Graupner har Electro Junior som också fatt bra kritik och Robbe har en Arcus (men de verkar använda Arcus som namn på många olika modeller) som påminner starkt om Easy Glider.

Ytterligare några plan som har fått bra omdömen är Raptor, Passer-X och VGA Advance från http://www.r2hobbies.com/. De finns dessutom i olika färger och (i Raptors fall) i lite olika utföranden. Skillnaden mellan dessa tre och de i föregående stycke är att på Raptor, Passer och VGA är byggda i balsa och glasfiber, de andra planer är byggda av olika typer av plastskum (EPO, EPP och allt vad det nu heter - jag har fortfarande inte lärt mig skilja dessa material åt).

För de flesta av de ovan nämnda planen finns låååånga trådar på RcGroups.com med tips på motorval, tyngdpunkt etc.

Hoppas att du hittar något som faller dig i smaken, för mycket av valet är frågan om tycke och smak och det finns inte ett plan som är bäst.
    /Stefan

Liknande ämnen

1. Ska ta steget från micro planen:)
    Av 1275gt i forum Nybörjare
    Svar: 15
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-10-18, 13:37
  2. Steget efter Gopro
    Av evilaid i forum FPV Kameror
    Svar: 16
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-10-17, 16:35
  3. Multiplex EasyStar 2 FPV
    Av Perlan i forum Elmodeller
    Svar: 89
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-09-22, 23:10
  4. Multiplex easystar
    Av Joha i forum Elmodeller
    Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2010-12-27, 13:20
  5. Multiplex Easystar med 2,4GHz videolänk setup (FPV)
    Av Impulze i forum "PRIVATA" Filmer, bilder och annan media
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2007-08-01, 01:30

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •