Dök precis upp på US East hos Hobbyking för 269,99$ Låter billigt för vad det är.
Lite sugen är man.
With a slightly retro, cool look and feel, the FrSky Taranis X9E or "Tray" Taranis is very closely related to the enormously popular and wholly reliable Taranis Plus (X9D).
This is a 16 channel radio (expandable to 32) and has all the features we have come to expect from a Taranis transmitter including full telemetry, speech, channel mixing, different flight modes, multiple model memory, the list goes on and of course the amazing OpenTX firmware, which has been optimised, remains the heart of the machine.
The X9E comes with improved gimbals and a daylight readable LED screen at the top to display telemetry data. There is also Bluetooth connectivity for data transfer.
Once again FrSky have put together a premium quality radio control transmitter and have delivered it for a fraction of the cost of similar products on the market.
• Metal front panel
• Upper and lower information screens
• 6 potentiometers and 8 switches
• 2 potentiometer slots ansd 8 switch slots for extension
• 16 chanels/ up to 32 channels
• Two module two frequency system
• Receiver lock
• Low latency and high precision
• Full telemetry
• Real time flight data logging
• Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
• Receiver Match
• Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
• Antenna Status Detection and Adjustment
• Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
• Smart Port Supported
• Vibration Alerts
• Removeable hand rests
Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
Operating Current: 260mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
Number of Channels: 16 Channels (extensible to 32 channels)
Operating Temperature Range: -10~60C
1 X Taranis X9E Transmitter
1 X X6R Receiver
1 X Neck Strap
1 X Carry Case
1 X 9.6V MiMH 2000maH Battery
1 X Charger (US Plug)
1 X SD Card