handdator

Visa fullständig version : Graupner har akut pengabrist!

pezon_
2013-01-28, 22:19
planet-soaring.blogspot.se (http://planet-soaring.blogspot.se/2013/01/graupner-in-financial-trouble-under.html) skriver ikväll att Graupner har slut på likvida medel och minskar produktutbudet för att överleva.

mvh
fredrik

Hi all,

In order to shortcut rumors spread by charitable souls that we now know - they are always the same - Here is the current situation at Graupner Modellbau in Kirchheim / Teck. The company is currently in Judicial recovery, and, at first, until February 28.

Stefan Graupner, in an official statement, said that the company, despite a strong recovery of its activity due to the HoTT product range, and an growth with 2 digits in 2012, Graupner has still serious financial difficulties due mainly to a lack of cash.

This crisis is of course partly due to the overall economic situation, but more sepcifically to the "failure" of the radio JR / iFS which cost us 30% of sales in 2009, and the departure of 60 employees. Since then, the situation remains tense and the company fails to replenish its accounts. Currently, a procedure called "Shield" has been engaged by a firm of lawyers to protect the company from a possible bankruptcy. This firm will presnt February 1st a restructuring plan which is expected to includ the firing of 50 people over the 130 current employees.

They will also introduce a new business model concept to better suit to the current market, reducing the size of the current catalog and focusing on the most attractive products range like HoTT. In addition, prospective investors may be consulted to assist in the revival of the brand. Hopefully, this project marks a new beginning for Graupner because no offense to some competitors who rejoice in this situation, I think it would be a great lack in our landscape if the company created in 1930 and has brought so many beautiful things would disappear. I take this opportunity to thank all those who support us, either by ordering or simply with a few words of encouragement. Finally, Gérard Altmayer and myself will be in Nuremberg to welcome you with great pleasure.

Sincerely,
Franck Masselaert

Kenneth E
2013-01-29, 08:53
Så går det när man bara tänker kortsiktigt och släpper ut produkter som inte fungerar eller inte följer utvecklingen. Hoppas att andra blir skrämda och tar det på allvar.

Jag vill i allafall ha fungerande högkvalitativa produkter till bra pris.

Balsa regn

Michael
2013-01-29, 12:24
När Graupner gav sig på att marknadsföra det amerikanska IFS-systemet som "sitt" 2.4GHz-system för en del år sedan visade det sig vare ett mycket dåligt beslut. Förhoppningsvis lyckas man omstrukturera företaget.
Oavsett vad som händer med Graupner som helhet är det nog sannolikt att de nya radiostyrningarna (HoTT), som inte har ett dugg med IFS att göra, lever vidare med den koreanska tillverkaren av systemet (SJ Propo) i ryggen.

Själv ser jag fram emot att köpa den nya slimmade 9-kanalsmottagaren med 3-axligt gyro samt inbyggd höjd och variometerfunktion (http://www.der-schweighofer.at/artikel/106622/empfaenger_gr-18_und_3xg_und_3a_und_vario_hott) samt ett nytt fartreglage med inbyggd HoTT-telemetri (ström spänning, kapacitet, varvtal). För mig blir det den ultimata lösningen vad gäller att få alla funktioner jag kan önska mig utan att behöva ansluta externa moduler. Det blir utmärkt för den nya elseglaren där utrymmet i kroppen är ganska begränsat.

Råkade hitta 2013 års nyhetsprospekt när jag letade efter den nya mottagarserien:
http://www.graupner.de/filerootdir/downloads/Graupner_Neuheiten_2013_screen.pdf